What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Tragedy and comedy

This project feels cursed:

Saturday power goes out 2 times I wind up redoing the same damn sections multiple times.

Sunday computer freezes  up spend 2 hours getting it working again.

Monday--finally get lay our complete, but now the file crashes when I get half way through reviewing it every damn time.

Currently It's 431 pages and a 153 MB file. I am trying my best not to freak out and remain patient, but I swear this thing is trying to kill me.

I am going to move the file to another computer and see if that helps me get it done.

Suffice to say at this point, I will not make a 12/2 deadline.  Doing my best despite the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

3 comments:

  1. oh man. sorry for your troubles. don't kill yourself trying to get this out the door. 30 years. what's another few weeks or even a few months? nada. that said, i'd be glad to test your file on my computer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this seems relevant...
    http://mmmnm.blogspot.com/2014/11/keep-calm.html

    ReplyDelete