What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What are you doing Saturday?

Image by Erik Johansson
Are you curious about the Heroes & Other Worlds system?

Just want to give the system a play and see how it works? 

Do you have some time Saturday to give it a go?

If so you are in luck! Andreas Davour is looking to give the system a try as well and is inviting all comers to create a character and give the system in an adventure online via Roll20!

No experience is needed! Bring yourself, bring your kids, bring a spirit of adventure and a willingness to have fun!  so come on: Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

5 comments:

  1. I really like the old school look of those chit/ counters. Any update on the Mark Hill counters mentioned back in May?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris-Mr. Miller has had some internet difficulties recently so there is still art I am awaiting. In addition I want to include these as part of the Monster book coming this fall!

      Delete
  2. Ah, the original Melee counters (with the addition of a little arrow for facing purposes, obviously). I still have mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I would Love to attend :( but this Saturday I'm already booked painting my Daughter's room (she wants one wall TARDIS Blue, How cool it that :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out!

    I have cancelled the evet now, since there were no confirmed attendees.

    But, I'm still interested in trying it out, and I did create a starter hole in the ground, so I will make a better sales pitch, and re-do it. It might take a few weeks, though. This Saturday was un-booked...

    ReplyDelete