What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Abyss

Well I was disappointed that Andreas Davour's great offer to get people to try out HOW and have an adventure did not happen.

I felt Andreas effort should be rewarded, so I cobbled together the notes from an adventure I ran and am sharing it here with you.  Its genesis was a map, adventure and dwarves all created by Andrew Shields: The Necrodwarves.

When I ran it I had the players as dwarves who were prisoners for various reasons. The dwarf king gave them a chance to regain their honor and standing by taking on an assassination mission--or die trying.  There are other party options, but if you are a fan of dwarves (like me) it's pretty cool to run an all dwarf adventure.  

Enter the Abyss, download it for free.

1 comment: