What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mixing it up

Okay I am narrowing down the contents for the next issue of Cauldron, and here is what's in the brew so far:

1) Alchemy (powders)
2) Arms of Ancients: The Greeks
3) Naval Rules
4) Island "salt box" by Narmer
5) A new race
6) Bandits & Banditry

Ideally I'd like to include a short adventure and a short solo adventure as well.  The work continues!

6 comments:

  1. Very much looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naval rules? Ship to ship combat or swinging through the rigging and stuff like that? I'd love to see either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an archaeologist and work with ancient armour and weaponry as part of my job - So I'm looking forward to the section on the Greeks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man...no pressure or anything... :)

      Thanks very much for your interest and I hope you will forgive in advance that this will be meant as a gaming resource.

      Delete
  4. I'm looking forward to the alchemy rules!

    ReplyDelete