What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Monday, December 16, 2013

Nearly there

I had spent all day yesterday working away on layout and editing, 90% done.  Stopped for dinner, comeback, and somehow the file corrupted when the computer went to sleep.  The saved copy also corrupted.  So I spent a late night working to redo bloody everything I had already done.

I am happy to say despite some colorful language here and there last night, the work is "done" and a print test is ordered for a final review.  Now its off to work I go...good lord do I need some sleep...

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is the tentative cover pending print test results and any necessary tweaks for better color pop my friend. The end is in sight.

      Delete
    2. Awsome. Mind if I paste it onto my blogs?

      Delete
    3. Thanks PB, Lee's written a great setting!

      Delete
  2. Well Lee's writing is fantastic so hopefully this can do a little justice to what's inside!

    ReplyDelete