What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Closer now...

Lee finished his last pass edits and review of the text! I will go through it again for any more edits as well as adding Rune fonts into the rune magic section and then layout and a print test.

This is a busy weekend so my hope is by getting up crazy early this weekend I can devote a few hours a day to get this done prior to all of my other obligations taking over.


1 comment:

  1. I know I'm biased, but I have to say that Chris has done excellent work with his conversion of Redwald, and I'm humbled by the time, effort, and money he's put into it.

    ReplyDelete